(Beyond) Sausage & Peppers
Looking for an easy Sunday dinner? This meal is super simple to cook up and so delicious! You can use whatever sausages you want, but I used @beyondmeat spicy sausage and I highly recommend you try them because I don’t even like normal sausages usually, but I love these! I also like using @primalkitchenfoods tomato sauce because it tastes clean and has no added sugar!! (Essential)
– 2 bell peppers
– 1/2 onion
– 2 @beyondmeat spicy sausage links
– 1/3 cup of @primalkitchenfoods tomato basil sauce
– 1 tbsp of minced garlic
– 2 tbsp of olive oil
– 1 tsp of sea salt
– 1/2 tsp of pepper
1. Cut the bell peppers and onion into strips.
2. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to stovetop pan and add bell peppers and onions and begin to sauté over med heat.
3. In another pan add 1 tbsp of olive oil and cook the sausages (I chopped mine into pieces)
4. Add minced garlic to peppers and onions and continue to sauté a little longer
5. Once sausages are cooked, add to pan with peppers and onions.
6. Add tomato sauce, salt and pepper
7. Heat on low until ready to eat