Healthy Chocolate Pudding 🙋🏼♀️
• Vegan, refined sugar-free, secret ingredient
Friday calls for chocolate cravings and this is the perfect indulgence if you’re looking for something rich and creamy but still healthy!
Don’t let the secret ingredient of this recipe distract you from the rich taste. Avocados act as the perfect replacement to make this pudding have the same thick and creamy texture as something with heavy cream! Plus using the lavender bar from @beautybarchocolate makes this the perfect late night dessert.
Ingredients: (makes 2 servings)
– 2 ripe avocados
– 4 squares of lavender @beautybarchocolate melted
– 3 tbsp of unsweetened almond milk
– 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
– 3 tbsp of pure maple syrup (extra sweetness optional)
– pinch of sea salt
– 1 tsp of vanilla extract
1. Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until thick and creamy texture is formed
2. Best refrigerated 1-2 hrs before serving