Spaghetti Squash w/ Roasted Broccoli
This vegetable is far underrated. It’s an amazing swap for normal pasta and has incredible nutritional value Toto.
Spaghetti squash is high in fiber and filled with antioxidants. It’s a low carb and low calorie alternative to your typical pasta dish and can be prepared in a variety of ways!
Sometimes I mix it with marinara but one of the best and easiest ways to prepare it is just to mix with some olive oil, roasted veg and garlic!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds
3. Place squash face down on a pan and cook for 35-40 min
4. Remove from oven and let cool while you make fix-ins
5. Sauté spinach and cauliflower with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder
6. Using a fork scrape the squash so it’s stringy like spaghetti
7. Combine with spinach and cauliflower on stove, add the lemon juice and extra olive oil if desired