Sweet Potato Cauliflower Tacos
Happy Memorial Day! Nothing like celebrating with these loaded vegan tacos. I used @califlourfoods flatbreads as the taco shells then filled the insides with all kinds of goodies!! These loaded tacos are so simple to make and incredible delicious!
– 4 @califlourfoods flatbreads (baked and folded to a crisp)
– 1/4 cup of black beans
– 2 sweet potatoes
– 1 cup of cauliflower
– 1/4 cup of guacamole (1 avo smashed, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tsp of sea salt, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, 2 lemon wedges squeezed) – cashew cheese for drizzle (I like the one from @traderjoes)
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Dice the sweet potato and cut cauliflower into small florets. I like to season my with chili lime seasoning from @traderjoes
3. Place on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and seasoning and cook for 25 min
4. When you have 15 min left of the veggies in the oven, add the cauliflower flatbreads to the baking sheet
5. While the veggies are cooking make the guacamole and heat the beans if desired
6. Assemble tacos and enjoy!